What on Earth Are You Here For? Have you ever asked that question? Beginning October 7th, GRACE CHURCH BETHLEHEM will be asking that question in our 40 DAYS CAMPAIGN. God created each of us for a purpose that moves us beyond mere survival and success to a life of significance – the life you were meant to live. In a wonderful and strategic time in the life of our church, we believe God will use this campaign to continue to show us His plans for each of us and for us as a church.
How do I participate?
1) Come Sunday mornings.
2) Read the daily readings from the Purpose Driven Life Book.
3) Be in a Small Group.
Groups will meet 6 consecutive weeks at the Locust Street Campus. Choose a time and you will be placed in a small group. Free Childcare is provided (by registration only). You can purchase the book and study guide ($15) on Sunday mornings at BECA or doing the week at the Locust Street church office.
Groups are available at these times:
Sunday afternoons, Oct. 7 – Nov. 11, 4:00 p.m. – 5:45 p.m.
Monday mornings, Oct. 8 – Nov. 12, 10:00 a.m. – 11:45 a.m.
Monday evenings, Oct. 8- Nov. 12, 6:30 p.m. to 8:15 p.m.
- What if I’m already in a group? We are asking existing groups to use the 40 days small group materials and meet for these 6 consecutive weeks. We hope your group will join us.
- Can students participate? Our middle school and high school will be using these materials in their programs. Contact Jodi Wycherley for more information.
- I can’t come every week. Is that okay? Absolutely, let your small group leader know that you will miss a week but we are glad to have you participate as much as you can.
- Where do I get a book? You can purchase them at BECA or in the church office during the week. Or, if you prefer, you can buy them online. We believe we have found the best deal with the $15 cost for both.
- Do I need my own study guide or can I share one with a friend? We think you will want your own book and study guide, but you can make that decision.
- My small group will do the study, but needs a dvd? We will provide dvds that you can use.
- Where do I find the daily readings? The daily readings are in the book What On Earth Am I Here For? The Purpose Driven Life expanded edition, by Rick Warren.
- Can I be in this group with my spouse or a friend? On the registration form, you can indicate one person that you would like to be in a group with.
- We have a group of people who want to do the study together, can we? If you would like to do that, we would love to help. Contact our campaign coordinator, Audrey Ney, email@example.com.
- Can I invite a friend who isn’t a part of our church to participate? Yes, this is the best selling non-fiction hardback book in history (according to Publisher’s weekly). It’s a great study to invite a friend to.
- I can’t make any of the times. Is there a way for me to participate? Contact our campaign coordinator, Audrey Ney at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will find you a place.
- I forgot to sign up, is it too late? Just show up at the time slot, and we will find you a group. However, if you need childcare, we have to have a registration.